“I wish to request for the expeditious consideration and confirmation of Captain Musa Shuaibu Nuhu as the substantive Director-General of NCAA.”
The Senate on Tuesday confirmed the appointment of Captain Musa as Director-General for the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA).
The confirmation followed the adoption of the report of Senator Smart Adeyemi-led Committee on Aviation, which conducted Nuhu’s screening.
The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), had requested the Senate approval through a letter dated January 7, 2020, and read at plenary.
- NBS Gives Updates on 12.13% Increase on Inflation in January 2020
- IMF Warn Coronavirus Could Damage Growth Globally in 2020
- Still On Okada Ban – Burning tires and sore feet: Lagos bristles under bike ban
- Rotimi Amaechi Seeks Approval for Railway Rehabilitation
- Calm at Last! 2 Suspected Coronavirus Cases Tested Negative
- Lagos State Government Reveals Commitment Towards Massive Agriculture Produce in Years to Come
The President described Nuhu as a reputable airline pilot and aviation safety expert with well over 30 years of cognate working experience in the Aviation industry.
The letter had read, “In view of the strategic importance of the NCAA as the regulator of the Civil Aviation Industry.