Ekiti to spend N9.6b to end open defecation
Ekiti State Government is to spend N9.6billion in partnership with corporate bodies, traditional institutions and other stakeholders for the building of public toilets and other requisite basic services, Governor Kayode Fayemi has said.
The governor, who spoke yesterday in Ado-Ekiti at the launch of Ekiti State Open Defecation Free (ODF) roadmap and launch of ‘Clean Nigeria: use the toilet Ekiti campaign, said the aim is to end open defecation spending .
- Brexit: Boris Johnson signs withdrawal agreement in Downing Street – BBC
- Lagos State Government Reveals Commitment Towards Massive Agriculture Produce in Years to Come
- Abacha Loot: US Keeps a Close Eye on Its Safety
- Still On Okada Ban – Burning tires and sore feet: Lagos bristles under bike ban
- As 2020 Looms, China Welcomes Coronavirus Virus to make China’s Lunar Year
He said the strategy aligned with the Federal Government’s approach to eradication of open defecation.
Nahwewe Reports on Ekiti State Government to spend N9.6b to end open defecation.
You can View Us on Facebook